• Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
• Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(3) For more information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and further processing and use of the data by Facebook and your associated rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please see the privacy statements (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) on Facebook.
(1) Our Internet pages include plug-ins by the short messaging network Twitter Inc. (Twitter). You can recognise the Twitter-plug-in (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our website. Please see here for an overview of tweet buttons (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
If you open a page of our Web presence containing such a plug-in, a direct connection is created between your browser and the Twitter server after you click the icon, enabling Twitter to receive the information that you are visiting our website with your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet button“ while being logged in to your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages to your Twitter profile, enabling Twitter to allocate your visit to our website to your user account. We would like to point out that we as the provider of these pages are not informed about the content of the transmitted data or their use by Twitter.
(3) For more information, please see Twitter’s privacy statement at (https://twitter.com/privacy).
(3) For more information, please see Instagram’s privacy statement at (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388).
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos in our online offering. They are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. They are all included in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e., if you do not play the videos, no data about you as a user are transmitted to YouTube. The data specified in (2) are only transmitted once you play the videos. We cannot influence this data transmission.
(3) You can find more information about purpose and scope of YouTube’s data collection and processing in YouTube’s privacy statement where you also get more details about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the US and has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
This website uses so called Web fonts for a unified display. These Web fonts are provided by Google. If you open a Web page your Browser loads the required Web fonts into your browser cache to correctly display text and fonts.
To that end, your browser needs to connect to Google servers, enabling Google to find out that your IP address was used to access our website. Google Web fonts are used in the interest of a unified and attractive display of our online offering. This is a legitimate interest in terms of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support Web fonts, your computer’s default font is used. For more information on Google Web fonts, please see https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and Google’s privacy statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.